Wednesday, January 16, 2008

RAAO COMPI OUT NOW!


Passing by to tell you that RAAO compilation is online.
http://www.myspace.com/corebackrecords

13 Jan 2008 1:22 terry childers
thanks for inviting me into this project! i downloaded it last night and it sounds amazing! great job to all the artists!

Necroanal
Je vous remercie pour requête. The RAAO compilation came out quite nice, I am honoured to have been a part of it. Enchanté de

faire votre connaissance.

LodemidiQuail
Congrats on the RAAO release, I can't wait to listen to all the submissions.

eternal sound
all three parts of the RAAO comp sound and look great.


16 Jan 2008 4:34
Hello! Just want say thank you for including STØJ in this project for great work & friendly communication! I didn't have time to

listen to whole compilation, but so far it sounds really good! And to all artists: You done great job!

15 Jan 2008 22:58 TSIDMZ
HEY FRIEND,
GREAT COMP...I LOVE IT..REALLY BEAUTIFUL..

No comments: